Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hardanger Workshop Update

I have had a few messages regarding the Hardanger Workshop I taught last week in England and thought I would tell everyone why I taught the workshop and the reason I selected the fabric I did.

I was invited to teach the workshop because I had been attending an Embroidery Class every Monday at the Community Center since January and the tutor asked if I would be interested in teaching the workshop for her. She knows I want to teach needlework classes when I return home and she thought it would be a good opportunity for me.

The fabric we used for the workshop was 28 count linen because I did not have any other options, I understand 22 count Hardanger fabric would have been easier to see but I was unable to get Hardanger fabric before the workshop. I am excited about going home where I have a wonderful shop and I have lots of supplies at home too.

Thank you to everyone who made suggestions, I appreciate the input.

No comments: