Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Teaching . . . .


Recently I had the opportunity to teach for Pacific Northwest Needle Arts Guild.  (click here to see their website)

I taught goldwork, Henry Hedgehog and my Golden Tree.  I had 6 students, 3 doing Henry and 3 doing the tree.  It was so much fun, I loved teaching these ladies.  
 
Henry was a little goldwork and a little silk shading.  



The Golden Tree was all goldwork using many different types of gold threads.  I have seen two of the trees finished. Every tree is different because I give the shape for the trunk and the students create their own tree.  So much fun!

I am looking forward to teaching more in the future for PNNAG and other guilds and/or shops.  If you are interested in a class for your guild please send me a message.

Thank you for checking back . . . hope you are enjoying spring weather!

No comments: